Why use a paper cup when you can have a ceramic mug with baby Carlos from the Hangover movie on it.
And not only has it baby Carlos on it but on the other side it says “The Hangover What Happened?”
So not only good for our planet also to cool not to have.
Wait no longer go get your own The Hangover Baby Carlos Mug.
A bobblehead is fun but ok it shakes it head and then?
So this bobble head from the Hangover movie is different.
This is a bobblehead of Alan Garner and Baby Carlos and it has sound there are 6 different phrases including:
- Not at the table Carlos
- You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack
- And we’re the three best friends that anybody could have (singing)
Go check out a little video of this Alan And Baby Carlos Bobblehead.
The Hangover was fun and the Hangover II seems to be even better and that means that you just want to check out the soundtrack of this movie.
You can get this soundtrack on CD or MP3 and it has the following tracks:
- Black Hell (Danzig)
- Stronger (Kanye West)
- The Downeaster (Billy Joel)
- The Beast in Me (Mark Lanegan)
- Sofi Needs A Ladder (Deadmau5)
- Allentown (Ed Helms)
- Pusher Man (Curtis Mayfield)
- Love Train (Wolfmother)
- I Ran (Ska Rangers)
- One Night In Bangkok (Mike Tyson)
- Just The Way You Are (Ska Rangers)
- Bad Man’s World (Jenny Lewis)
And besides these 12 music tracks there are also 8 hilarious sound bites from the Hangover II movie.
If you decide to get the MP3 version there is even a free PDF download of the CD booklet (only when you get the complete album)
Hangover fans get ready and order your copy of The Hangover II Soundtrack.